Gluten Free Cooking Expo April 17-18. Gfree cooking classes, large vendor fair, and all of your questions about gfree cooking/baking answered.
What: The 2010 Gluten Free Cooking Expo
When: April 17 & 18, 2010
Where: The Wyndham Hotel, Lisle, Illinois
Why: Making great foods without gluten is a lot easier than you think. Come and learn from professionals chefs, nutritionists and cookbook authors. Fun, friendly and entirely gluten free — this is the Expo that has all the answers you have been looking for.
The Expo Includes:
* Two full-days of gluten-free cooking demonstrations by notable chefs, cookbook authors and nutritionists
* Printed recipes so you can follow along, take notes and ask questions about successful replacement ingredients for common allergens such as soy, sugar, egg, dairy and corn
* Learning how to prepare each dish, and getting the chance to taste them as well
* Admission into the vendor fair is included with your Expo ticket
* Gourmet Gluten Free lunch will be provided
* All Expo Attendees will take home a gift bag of great gluten-free products, literature and offers
Gluten Free Vendor Fair Open to the Public – Over 50 vendors!
No advanced tickets needed. Purchase at the door.
Vendors, a children’s area, cooking demos throughout the day
Saturday, April 17th, 9am-Noon
Sunday, April 18th, 11am-3pm
Wyndham Hotel, Lisle, IL
Children under 12 are free