This is the perfect idea to make for a child’s birthday party or for a playdate. You can make these allergen-free by using products that are allergen-free (such as Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chips and Surf Sweets Candies).
Steps to Make Chocolate Pizzas
1. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit on a plate that is slightly larger than the size pizza you want to make. The parchment can hang over the edges of the plate.
2. Pour the chocolate chips or chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Check after the first minute and stir between heatings. You can also melt your chocolate in a double boiler on the stove top.
3. Once the chocolate is melted, spoon some onto each plate and swirl it to make a nice circle. About 1/2 cup is a good amount.
4. Decorate with your favorite candies, sprinkles or toppings.
5. Allow to harden for at least one hour. If you live in a warm climate, place the plates in a refrigerator to cool and harden.
6. Once hardened, the pizza will pop right off of the parchment paper for easy eating!