The winner of the *free conference ticket* has been announced on the Nourished blog. Hop on over and check it out.
Good news for those who didn’t win -
There are a limited number of Early Bird Tickets on sale at a $20 discount! The last day for the special discounted price is December 31st, 2011. Get yours before it’s sold out!
This is the perfect item to put on your Christmas Wish List.
Why attend Nourished?
Nourished will help you reach your blogging goals whatever they may be. You’ll walk away with tools and techniques that will immediately help you improve the quality of your blog in all areas.
That’s right – we’ve got it all covered.
Nourished sessions are designed to help you succeed, whether you’re new to blogging or you’ve been blogging for years. You’ll find dynamic sessions with presenters who want you to learn how to do what they do. Forget those sessions you’ve been to where the presenters tell you how great they are and never really explain how you can replicate their success.
Nourished presenters are all committed to helping you achieve your goals. Here’s a sneak peak at what some for our presenters will help you achieve:
- Food Photography – We’ve got basic & advanced sessions so regardless of where you are, we’ll be able to help you improve.
- Food Writing - Take your blog content to the next level and learn how to evoke emotion through your words.
- Build a Strong Blog Brand - You want to stand out and differentiate yourself from the crowd. This session will help you build a brand that people will remember.
- Beyond Gluten-Free: Cooking for Other Food Intolerances - Learn how to meet the needs of all those readers who need more than just gluten-free food to stay healthy.
- Get Press! Making the Media Notice You – Ever wondered what grabs the attention of magazine editors and other media? Learn how to make yourself stand out in an increasingly competitive crowd.
- Savvy Recipe Development – Some dishes just get more attention than others. Learn how to develop recipes that are delicious, stunning, and make people want to make the recipes you’re sharing.
- Traditional vs. Non-Traditional Publishing - With all the changes in technology, it’s smart to know the pros and cons of each type of publishing. We’ll cover traditional books, e-books, and apps to help you decide which route is best for you.
- Creating Engaging Video Blog Content - Thought about reaching your audience through vlogs but are a little worried about how you’ll sound on camera? Or, maybe you’re not sure how to put together content that will engage your readership. Quiet your fears at Nourished and leave ready to start using this viral marketing tool.
What are you waiting for? Register for Nourished now!