Do you have a gluten-free blog or website? Have you been wanting to start a blog but aren’t quite sure how to begin? Join me and an all-star cast of presenters at Nourished Food Blogger Conference on Friday, April 13th. This is the day before the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo in Chicago and at the same hotel. What a great weekend!
We’re so excited about Nourished (our GF Food Blogger conference) that we’re giving away a ticket – we want you to be there! This is the first gluten-free food blogger conference that caters to your dietary needs.
Behind the scenes we’ve been working hard to create meaningful sessions and line up dynamic speakers to make sure this conference will help you create the blog you’ve been working toward.
Who should attend?
- Any blogger in the gluten-free/allergen friendly arena
- All aspiring bloggers
- Anyone who wants specific tools and strategies to take their blog to the next level
- Bloggers who want to build their network
Some of our presenters include:
- Dianne Jacob, author of Will Write for Food and founder of the same-named blog
- Susan Voisin, author & food photographer at Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
- Silvana Nardone, editor-in-cheif of Easy Eats Gluten-Free Magazine; former editor-in-cheif of Rachael Ray Magazine
- Cybele Pascal, allergy-free food expert, author of The Allergen-Free Baker’s Handbook
- Karen Morgan, recipe developer, blogger, and author of Blackbird Bakery Gluten-Free
For a list of all presenters, visit our Presenters page.
A sampling of session topics:
- Evoking Emotion Through Food Writing
- Creating a Strong Blog Brand
- Savvy Recipe Development
- Beyond Gluten-Free: Cooking for Other Food Intolerances
- Get Press! Making the Media Notice You
- Publishing Your Work: Traditional vs. Non-Traditional Formats
- Food Photography: Your Food is Delicious, What About Your Photos?
It’s Easy to Enter!
Hop over to the Nourished blog for all the details!
You can follow us on Twitter at @NourishedFBC