1. Linwood Flax Seeds: I’ve been putting these in my yogurt for breakfast and they are really amazing!
2. Outrageous Baking Quick Breads: The pumpkin, chocolate/zucchini and lemon poppy seed are some of the most moist and delicious treats we’ve had in our house in a long time.
3. Trader Joe’s frozen gluten free pizza. Fairly inexpensive, quick/easy, and tastes great!
4. Udi’s frozen dinner rolls. Pop these in the oven a few minutes before serving and you will think you are eating a “real” gluten-filled roll. Toast them a little bit longer and the crust gets crunchy like crusty french bread. Yum!!!
5. Garden Fields garlic flavored crackers: light, crisp and fabulous!