Dear Potential Sponsors and Exhibitors,
The 2010 Gluten Free Cooking Expo will be held from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, April 17-18, 2010 in the Ballroom at the Wyndham Hotel, Lisle, Illinois.
The Gluten Free Cooking Expo and Vendor Fair is comprised of two events. The combination of the two events in one location allows you to gain maximum exposure to those seeking gluten-free foods and services.
- The Gluten Free Cooking Expo brings top chefs together with those wishing to learn the nuances of gluten-free cooking. Attendees experience a fun and safe learning atmosphere and also enjoy the opportunity to attend The Gluten Free Cooking Expo Vendor Fair.
- The Gluten Free Cooking Expo Vendor Fair is open to the public both Saturday and Sunday.
Our Expo attendees and vendor fair participants look forward to the opportunity to sample and purchase your gluten-free products. As a Sponsor and/or Exhibitor, you will gain exposure to customers that might not regularly have access to your products. This year we expect 600-800 attendees at our vendor fair.
Can’t make it to the Expo? You can:
- Send products for the gift bags.
- Send your products and we will provide a volunteer to help at your table. We want this to be the largest gluten-free vendor fair in the Chicago area!
Sponsors – Call Jen Cafferty at the Gluten Free Cooking Expo office to discuss exciting Sponsorship Opportunities. Sponsors that confirm participation before February 15, 2009 will receive prominent recognition on the Expo website and on all pre-conference and conference materials.
Exhibitors – Reserve a table early to ensure your space. Exhibitor Registration Forms
are due by March 15, 2009. All registrations will be accepted on a space available basis. Forms received after March 15, 2009 will be assessed a $50.00 late fee per Exhibitor Table. Please note that our tables sold out the past two years.
We look forward to your participation in this unique opportunity and thank you for your support.
For more information contact Jen Cafferty at the Expo office at 847-217-1317 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
The 2010 Gluten Free Cooking Expo will provide valuable exposure and marketing opportunities for your company. Between 600 and 800 people are expected to attend the vendor fair, including adults and children, who are excited to learn about your gluten-free products. Last year’s event attracted over 400 people to our vendor fair. This year, we are expanding the public vendor fair to a two-day event and increasing our advertising throughout the region. We are also partnering with many media sources, local stores, support groups, hospitals and doctors’ offices to help spread awareness of the vendor fair. The vendor fair is a component of the overall Cooking Expo. You will be a Sponsor of the entire event, both the Cooking Expo and the Vendor Fair.
For more information and pricing, contact Jen Cafferty at the Expo office at 847-217-1317 or email@example.com
Sponsors will receive the following
- Recognition on the main stage of the Cooking Expo and on the stage in the Vendor Fair
- Mention throughout the two-day program Full-page ad in the Expo Program Book
- Prime table location at the vendor fair
- Full-page ad in the Expo Program Book
- Featured Expo newsletter articles and web presence on www.gfreelife.com
- We are happy to discuss creative options for your Sponsorship
All Sponsors and Exhibitors will receive the following:
- Recognition in the Expo Program Book
- Logo placement on the website www.gfreelife.com with a reciprocal link for one year
- The option to put a product and/or literature in the attendee gift bags ($79 value)
- Six-foot white linen-covered table and a banquet chair. (You may hang your signage using velcro on the hotel walls.)
Sign up now! Sponsors and Exhibitors that confirm participation before February 15, 2010 will receive prominent recognition on the Expo website and on all pre-conference materials. To confirm participation, return the attached Exhibitor/Sponsor Registration Form with your check payable to Gluten Free Classes, LLC or Visa/MasterCard information.
VENDOR FAIR HOURS:
The 2010 Expo Vendor Fair will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 17th and 11 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Sunday, April 18th, 2010.
VENDOR FAIR SETUP:
You may set-up your vendor tables beginning at 6:30 p.m. on Friday evening. The doors will be locked at 9 p.m. for the night. Friday morning the doors will re-open at 6:30 a.m. and you may set-up for the morning. The vendor fair will be open from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Saturday. We will lock the doors on Saturday afternoon and re-open again on Sunday at 9 a.m. You may re-enter the ballroom at 9 a.m. on Sunday. The Vendor Fair will be from 11a.m. – 3 p.m. on Sunday. Although the doors will be locked, The Gluten Free Cooking Expo and The Wyndham Hotel Lisle are not responsible for your belongings. Please make sure to remove anything of value when you leave the ballroom (especially cash boxes or computers).
VENDOR ATTENDANCE AT COOKING DEMOS:
You are welcome to attend the cooking demonstrations as long as your exhibitor table is staffed during vendor fair hours.
All Gluten Free Cooking Expo attendees (not general public vendor fair attendees) will receive a gift bag. We expect to prepare 250 gift bags and as a vendor/sponsor you may send your product to be included in the gift bags, at no additional fee. Please mail all products/literature by April 1, 2010 to The Gluten Free Cooking Expo, 615 Woodbine Avenue, Oak Park, IL 60302.
SHIPPING PRODUCTS TO THE HOTEL:
If you need to ship your products to the hotel, please do not have them arrive before April 14, 2010. You may ship to The Wyndham Hotel, 3000 Warrenville Road, Lisle,IL 60532. Please label your package with Gluten Free Cooking Expo. Attn: Your Name. April 16-18. Grace Stramaglia.
Free parking is available at the hotel.
Group rates are available for $89.00 per night. Mention the Gluten Free Cooking Expo when booking your room. Call 1-866-615-4206 to make your reservation.